Rules and Regulations / Terms and Conditions:
TO ALL OF OUR VALUABLE CLIENTS: Please take a moment to read and review all of Party Bus Ottawa Rules and Regulations/Terms and Conditions of carriage. It is important that all Rules and Regulations/Terms and Conditions are met and understood in full. By signing this binding contract, you agree to each and every term as outlined below:
1.Application–These conditions shall apply whether a contract was in verbal form or in written form.
2.Contract Price–Unless otherwise stated admission charges, accommodation and parking charges for special events are not included in the Contract Price.
3.Use of Vehicle–The vehicle shall be at the Client’s disposal during the contract period subject to the carrying capacity of the vehicles not being exceeded. The vehicle shall not be used for illegal activities. Alcohol consumption and/or drug use is prohibited in any of our vehicles and against the law. Any fines incurred will be the direct responsibility of the client and the funds will be taken from the credit card provided on this contract. Any other by-law fines, such as parking tickets and city by-laws and fines, will be the responsibility of the client and the funds will be taken from the credit card provided on this contract, if parking or the by-law fine has to do with clients instructions to do so. Provided further that the vehicle shall not be used otherwise than on public roads exception on private driveway leading to a dwelling house or place of public resort and being of reasonable standard.
4.Seating Capacity–The Client must not load the vehicle in excess of the number of passengers it is legally permitted to carry.
5. Animals – No animals may be carried in the vehicle without the prior agreement of Party Bus Ottawa
6. Confirmation – Normally, written confirmation by Party Bus Ottawa is the only basis for the acceptance of a hiring or for subsequent alteration of its terms.
7. Payment – A non-refundable deposit is required and FULL payment must be received 30 days prior to the Contract Date.
8. Cancellation by Client – In the event of cancellation by the Client, Party Bus Ottawa shall retain any deposit. The Client shall be liable to Party Bus Ottawa for any loss incurred by Party Bus Ottawa, as a result of the cancellation or part cancellations. The amount of such liability shall not exceed the Contract Price. These funds will be removed from the credit card that is provided on this contract.
9. Cancellation by PartyBuses.ca Ltd. – Party Bus Ottawa may cancel this contract in the event of an emergency or force majeure or any action by the Client to vary agreed conditions unilaterally. A charter may be terminated without refund at the sole discretion of the chauffeur. Just cause for termination includes, but not limited to, illegal activities, damage to the vehicle, abusive behavior or failing to observe Provincial or Municipal safety regulations. There will be NO refunds.
10. Route and Time Variations – Party Bus Ottawa reserves the right to make an additional charge commensurate with the costs incurred in the event a vehicle is detained by the Client or taken on longer time than contracted for. The vehicle shall depart at the times agreed upon with the Client. Party Bus Ottawa will not be liable for any loss or injury sustained by any passenger who fails to join a vehicle at the appointed time.
11. Substitutions – Party Bus Ottawa reserves the right to provide a larger vehicle than specified at no additional charge unless any extra seats are used. If extra seats are used an additional charge will be made pro rata to the Contract Price. Party Bus Ottawa, reserves the right to substitute other vehicles or ancillary facilities or part of the contract period.
12. Delays – Party Bus Ottawa gives advice on contract time in good faith but does not guarantee the completion of any contract at any specific time and will not be liable for any loss, delay or inconvenience caused in connection thereto.
13. Passengers’ Property – The chauffeur is the sole arbiter as to the carriage of passengers’ luggage and its storage. Party Bus Ottawa will not accept liability for any damage to or loss of any property left on a vehicle by a passenger. All articles of lost property recovered from a vehicle will be held at the depot at which the vehicle is based.
14. Conduct of Passengers – The chauffeur is responsible for the safety on the vehicle. Any passenger whose conduct is a breach of statutory regulations may be removed from a vehicle or prevented from boarding on the chauffeurs sole discretion and authority. The Client will be responsible for the conduct of the passengers and for any damage caused to the vehicle by any passenger during that time.
15. Notices – No bill, poster or notice is to be displayed on any vehicle without the consent of Party Bus Ottawa
16.Limitation of Liability – Party Bus Ottawa liability in respect of any failure to provide any services or service under this Contract shall be limited to the amount of the Contract Price payable to Party Bus Ottawa in respect of the period of such failure. Vehicle Damage and cleaning: The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. Party Bus Ottawa shall not be liable for any pecuniary or consequential loss allegedly arising from any breach of this Contract by Party Bus Ottawa. A damage deposit may be collected by the driver at the beginning of the charter via cash or credit card and/or this contract that is signed by the client may also be used as authorization for Party Bus Ottawa to remove the necessary funds from the credit card provided on this contract. Credit card damage deposits that are given on the day of travel require the credit card and one piece of Government Issued Photo ID to be presented along with the person in which the cards belongs to. Damage deposits may fluctuate from $500.00-$1000.00 depending on the length of your charter and which vehicle you’re in. **Note: Damage deposits are NOT the maximum we will charge in the case of major damages or delays caused by a group. Party Bus Ottawa reserves the right to charge up to $20,000.00 for damages, and/or loss of income resulting from any vehicle damage caused by the client. Damage is also considered anything that is or has been broken, needs to be replaced, any material within a vehicle (Coach Bus or Yellow Bus) that has been destroyed which a client/clients group has been involved in, including but not limited to, vomit, extra mess and whatever else is deemed unexceptable by the driver and Party Bus Ottawa Management.
17. Indemnity – The Client shall pay to Party Bus Ottawa the amount required to indemnify Party Bus Ottawa against all claim arising out of use custody or use of the vehicle by the Client in pursuance of this Contract.
18. Smoking – Smoking is not permitted in any of our vehicles.
19. Plural or Masculine – The Contract is to be read with all changes in gender or number as required by the context.
20. Counterpart and Facsimiles/E-Mail Signatures/Photographs – This agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be enforceable against the parties actually executing such counterparts, and all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. A facsimile signature, E-mail signatures and photographs of said contract of signature shall be considered the same as an original and the same as a credit card imprint.